Another year has past and one more year closer to growing old
Another year gone and with it the world grows even more cold
Cold the world might be but that does not phase the love i feel
The world grows more selfish and that is something that is real.
The light is growing dimmer each day as life slowly slips away from us all.
The source of love still remains strong and we should answer its call.
God is the light that will never burn out and we are mere reflections of his undying love.
His son came to teach us compassion and forgiveness with the gentleness of a dove.
Unfortunately mankind grows arrogant and their hearts are full of a very selfish pride.
Greed and corruption rules over most and from the aftermath there may be nowhere to hide.
With age comes wisdom, experience and hind sight is always 20/20 as we all know.
The piece of wisdom I try to share is to always let your love and compassion show.
Mistakes we may all make in the life we are granted and to learn from them is the key.
Anger is quick to destroy the love and compassion that resides in both you and me.
If you take anything from all the things i write I hope it is to love one another both freely and unconditionally.
For life is too short to hold grudges, place/carry blame for mistakes intentionally done or unintentionally.
Live life to the fullest and don’t allow fear to rule your world for it will only stop you from truly living life.
Don’t hang on to regrets or anger for all that will do is fill your world with unneeded and undeserved strife.
Peace to all
- Self Compassion [Margit "Success" Jones-Hochstrasser,] (ecademy.com)
- Charter For Compassion (namaste-land.blogspot.com)
- Dr. Manoj Jain: Compassion can move us to break cycle of violence (commercialappeal.com)
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: A Time of Forgiveness (huffingtonpost.com)
- Is Forgiveness Manly? (artofmanliness.com)
- A day for reconciliation and the compassion we need (lookatvietnam.com)
- Matthieu Ricard: Is Compassion Meditation the Key to Better Caregiving? (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)